Dr. Anthony Edgecombe — In 2006, I earned a Bachelors of Science Degree from Illinois State University. Upon graduation, I enrolled at Life University in the College of Chiropractic Program. I graduated in December 2010 from their intensive program as a Doctor of Chiropractic. I am board certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners and a member of the Indiana State Chiropractic Association.
As a preceptor, I was chosen for a six month internship program at the prestigious Sweat Institute for Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic. As an intern, I learned under true masters within Chiropractic, doctors Roy and Matthew Sweat. They are the creators and developers of the primary technique I use to treat patients. Under their instruction, I learned advanced skills in examination and diagnosis, radiography techniques and x-ray evaluation, and the treatment of patients with severe brain and spinal cord dysfunction.
My experiences have provided me the opportunity to learn to care for a wide variety of ailments from which my patients may suffer. My mission is to restore health through natural chiropractic care, allowing my patients to live their lives to the fullest.
Professional, Business, and Civic Organizations
- Crawfordsville & Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce
- Indiana State Chiropractic Association
- International Chiropractic Association of Indiana
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
Techniques and Treatments Used in the Office
- Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic Treatments
- Activator Method Chiropractic Treatments
- Erchonia FX-635 Laser LLLT
- Cold Laser Therapy, Multi-Radiance: MR4 Super Pulsed Laser
- Vertebral Disc Decompression & Hydration
- Trigger Point Soft Tissue Techniques
- 3D Laser Imaging of Feet and Custom Made Orthotics
- Nutrition Response Testing and Designed Clinical Nutrition